Quality Standards - FAQs
Quality is important to us
- What is certification?
Certification requires that a quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9000 is established. The norms prescribe thereby certain standards which must be adhered to. Within the framework of the certification, verification is then carried out that the quality management system meets the norms, and above all, that it is observed in practice. This is achieved through so-called Audits.
- What does the certificate prove?
A certificate attests the conformance - that is, the agreement - of the actual working methods with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9000.
- How long is a certificate valid?
Each certificate is valid for three years. Within the framework of the certification process, the agreement with the norm is established. This is monitored once a year during the validity of the certificate.
- What is an Audit?
In an Audit, the Auditor verifies whether the requirements of the norms are actually being fulfilled. At the same time, he points out opportunities for improvement, and accompanies the law offices on the path of continuous improvement of their methods and management.
- What are the advantages of certification?
- Professional project management guarantees the continuing adaptation of the advisory services to the requirements of the clients.
- Regular consultation with the clients helps to recognise and fulfil the needs of the clients.
- A unified quality management system, which DIRO makes available to the member firms over an Intranet, guarantees high organisational standards.
- A strategic alignment of DIRO and its law offices to the demands of the legal market, which is continuously reviewed.
- External monitoring, to ensure that the self-determined targets are observed and reached (so-called Management Review).
Find your DIRO attorney